Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Rock

Ok...so it's been about forever since I have written ANYTHING in this blog. So.......

Of course, it's not like NOTHING has happened since I last made an entry here.  It just kind of got away from me to say anything about all that has..... So......

So....today something did happen.  It was one of those moments when you trip over some revelation you never thought of before - something the Word is speaking to you about - and you go, "Oh wow! THAT was the Lord !"   So....

I was bustling about in the kitchen this morning, making my coffee, getting out the half and half, and I was listening to the TV (rather than actually looking at it) as I had it on in the background.  I heard this: "....the first time he struck the rock, the second time he spoke to it."  And it hit me.  The Rock. That's a type of Christ.  And the first time - He was stricken!  When He was laid out on that Cross, he was struck.  With hammer and nails, he was struck.  But NOW,,,,,we speak to Him.  We speak to Him in our prayers...we SPEAK to Him.

In every case,,,,He is The Rock. The Old Testament is the New Testament concealed. The New Testament is the Old Testament revealed. 

Sweet. Like spun sugar. Like honey. Thank you Lord Jesus :o)  I love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment