Monday, April 11, 2011

I have entitled.....

....my blog Impact! because what I choose to write about will be those things that have made an Impact! on me, and my thinking.

I also desire to use 1 Corinthians 2:2 as my foundation - that is: "For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified."

Galatians 1:8 "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

Ephesians 5:11 "And hve no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them."

2 Timothy 4:2 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine."

Anyone who says it is wrong to take a stand against error and/or deception in the church, let alone the world,,,,read the Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment